Friday 21 October 2016

Reflections on Instagram / Facebook /Twitter

Hello my dear readers!

Today I'm going to speak and reflect about social sites.


I personally don't consider that I have a lot of social networks, due to the fact that I only have four, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp and Twitter, and I have to admit that I don't use Twitter because I don't know how to use it very well. But I also have to say that I use quite a lot the other three.




In my opinion, social sites are a big advance for the society, and I consider that they are very useful. Nowadays most of the people use them very frequently, so we can say that they are very integrated in our lives. In my opinion, they have lot of positive points but it is true that, like most of things, they have some negative aspects that we usually don't take into account as much as we should. So I will give you my opinion about the positives and negative things about the social nets like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp...


Referring to the advantages I think that a very important point is that it is easier to keep in touch with the people even if they are in another country. Also it is very easy to share videos, photographs, documents... and you do it for free, due to the fact that you don't have to pay to use these applications. Besides all the information that you share is shared in real- time so you don't have to wait days or weeks to receive a message like when you use traditional letters. Moreover these pages are very useful for business, because it is a very easy and effective way to advertise products.


On the other hand, concerning the disadvantages I have to admit that there are things that really worry me like cyberbullying, or that people can use your identity, photos or access to your personal information without your permission. Also it can decrease face-to-face communication skills, because, you can communicate with people chatting, and last but not least, it is true that it causes distractions when you are studying or working.

So to conclude, taking into account all the things that I have said before, it is true that social sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat... have lot of positive and helpful things and they are a very big advance for the society, but also we have to be careful and responsible when using them and make a correct use of them, otherwise it can bring a lot of problems and negative consequences.


I hope you like it, please give your opinion in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I like ur post so muchhhhhh!!!! I like how u write and its very interesting

    ReplyDelete